Follow us on Facebook: click image
Members needed to help beautify Dunellen. Contact Ken Baudendistel at email@example.com or call Borough Hall at 732-968-3033.
|Sue Butterworth||Vice Chairman||12/31/2023|
The Dunellen Shade Tree Commission is entrusted with the regulation, planting, care, and control of shade tree and ornamental trees and shrubbery upon and in the streets, highways, public places, parks, parkways, and vacant lots of the Borough of Dunellen.
The Dunellen Shade Tree Commission consists of seven members appointed by the Mayor and they serve as volunteers, without compensation. Members are encouraged to attend forestry training and to attend the monthly meetings.
For the Dunellen Community Forestry Plan, click here.
2022 Meeting Schedule
June 8th Meeting Canceled
All meetings start at 7 pm at the Senior Center.
- Arbor Day Foundation - https://www.arborday.org
- NJ Forestry – https://www.state.nj.us/dep/parksandforests
- Urban Community Forestry - https://www.fs.usda.gov/naspf/programs/urban-and-community-forestry
- NJ Shade Tree Federation - https://njedl.rutgers.edu/organization/new-jersey-shade-tree-federation
- Arbor Day Foundation press release, click here.
For an historical list of Trees planted by the Dunellen Shade Tree Commission, click here.